[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] test

Dusan Jovic - NOAA Affiliate dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 10 14:13:58 UTC 2017

Moorthi,

 If you are using standalone FV3, the configuration files already contain
DEBUG flag which turns on many debugging compiler flags. Simply run:

make DEBUG=Y

or if you are using compile script (in the top-level directory of the
standalone fv3 repository)

./compile DEBUG=Y

I'm not sure how this option can be used from NEMS (ie. nems builder).

Dusan

>>> Ncep.list.fv3-announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov