[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] final agenda

Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 28 20:48:11 UTC 2018

     The final agenda is attached.     There may be a presenter/session
chair change or two, but we do not anticipate any changes to the times.

      Instructions to upload presentations are on the front page of the
agenda, along with the links for the webinar, telecon, food purchases, and
registration.

      We look forward to seeing you in College Park next week and wish you
safe travels.

                         -Geoff Manikin & Jason Levit
                          EMC