[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] NPSR update - registration and meals

Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 27 21:56:27 UTC 2018

   Hello.    We hope to have the complete NPSR agenda available tomorrow.
  In the meantime, please register if you have not yet done so.    We will
start constructing the breakout groups at the end of the week, and having
an accurate list of attendees by then will greatly assist us.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p2y0lzapNN_0UJN-vTAcNRjgeVHGAP1gRnC_l8dQfS4/edit

       Signup for meals and break food is also now available:
                    https://kloudcafe.wufoo.com/forms/m1kycocr1oi96q9/

  While the NCWCP has a cafe, it will be overwhelmed if all participants
try to order at the counter, so purchasing these delivered lunches in
advance is strongly encouraged.   Options are also available to just
purchase food for the breaks - we ask that you not partake if you haven't
purchased.     We have limited ability to perform transactions at the NPSR,
so please sign up and purchase in advance.     Thank you.