[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] Save the date: 2016 NCEP Production Suite Review Dec. 5-7, 2016 at NCWCP

Hendrik Tolman hendrik.tolman at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 10 15:17:02 UTC 2015

Dear all,

As the 2015 NPSR has just finished, we are starting the planning for
next year's meeting. As usual, we intend to have this meeting between
the NOAA hurricane meeting  at NHC, andthe AGU fall meeting in SF.
Having firm dates for the latter and tentative dates for the former, the
NPSR will tentatively be held Dec. 5-7, 2016 at the NCWCP.

As discussed at te last day of the 2015 NPSR, we want to have an
inclusive group of partners and stakeholders to develop the agenda for
the next NPSR. We are reaching out to our governmental partners , and
are looking for a volunteer(s)from the private sector to do this.

Sincerely,

Hendrik

| Hendrik L. Tolman                            Hendrik.Tolman at NOAA.gov |
| Director, Environmental Modeling Center                NOAA/NWS/NCEP |
| NOAA Center for Weather & Climate Prediction | Phone : (301)683-3748 |
| 5830 University Research Court  Room 2050    | FAX   : (301)683-3703 |
| College Park, Maryland 20740, USA            | Cell  : (410)279-3320 |