[Ncep.list.emc.monsoondesk] Data request and Query

Renu Siddharth renu at tropmet.res.in
Wed May 18 05:00:10 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,

IITM is preparing to give short range forecast using GEFS T574-SL online soon. In this process, we are interested in showing temperature departure and Rainfall departure for which we require climatology of Rainfall , Temperature Minimum and Maximum (at 2m ). We would be obliged if the above mentioned data can be provided.

We would also like to know the advantages and disadvantages of the Stochastic Physics(computation time and prediction skill - if it is switched ON in the GEFS) .

Thanking you

Regards,
Renu