[Ncep.list.emc.monsoondesk] GFS with intel 16

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 25 14:31:20 UTC 2016

Hi Phani,
  No, I haven't compiled with Intel 16.
But we did find some ESMF related error with Intel 15.
Assuming you are getting the same errors, the solution is to remove
"intent" from some ESMF variables (e.g. gcgfs) from GFS_Gridcomp routine,
assuming this is where you are having compilation errors.
Moorthi

--
Dr. Shrinivas Moorthi
Research Meteorologist

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718