[Ncep.list.emc.monsoondesk] Bug which caused CFSv2 giving different results when layout or/and no procs for ocean model was changed.

Shrinivas Moorthi shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 18 12:50:59 UTC 2014

Dear Surya,
     Attached are the two files (under the directory
cfs_ocean_mom4ice.fd/src/ice_sis) with correction.
Note that we are not using this correction in the operational CFS since
the hindcasts were made with the bug, and hopefully,
the bias correction would reduce the impact of the bug (we are using the
same number of OM tasks on our new machine as before).
Regards,
Moorthi