[Ncep.list.emc.glopara-support] parallel run on vapor

Kate Howard kate.howard at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 20 11:00:27 EST 2011

Sim,

I see you are using an old configuration file. Also, the analysis step is
complaining because it can't find several of the sfcf and sigf files from
the previous cycle.

To make sure it isn't the config file please grab a copy of the newest one
and try your run again:

/mtb/save/glopara/trunk/para/exp/para_config_gfs
/mtb/save/glopara/trunk/para/exp/para_config_gfs_prod (matches production)

The older configuration file is using several older versions of pmkr and
other scripts/code.

Do you only want 3 hrly output from the gdas runs? I suggest leaving it at
one hourly output for the gdas (default in new config files).

Let me know if the analysis step fails again and I'll take another look.

Kate Howard
NCEP/EMC Global Branch
GFS POC / Monsoon Desk