[Ncep.hmon] Thoughts on the HMON performance for Harvey

Avichal Mehra - NOAA Federal avichal.mehra at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 31 17:12:11 UTC 2017

Weiguo,

Do you have any ensemble members with larger number of vertical levels? How
did they perform for Harvey?

Thanks, Avichal.

    Dr. Avichal Mehra                               Avichal.Mehra at noaa.gov
    Lead Physical Scientist                      NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC
    5830 University Research Court        Room 2104
    College Park                                      Ph.   301-683-3746
    MD 20740                                          Fax: 301-683-3703