[meg.infolist.announce] 10-13 MEG

Mary L. Hart mary.hart at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 12 19:33:22 UTC 2022

Andrea,

When I click on the google drive link below, I can see the recent MEG
meeting material.  Can you sort the google folder by *Last modified* or
by file *name*?  The meeting date is in the name so that should help you
find the recent meetings.

     mlh

On 10/12/2022 12:55 PM, Andrea Ray - NOAA Federal wrote:
> Hello Geoff, I've got a conflict for this, so I'd like to review the
> recording when available, and another one I missed recently --
> however, the link in your email, and the link on the MEG webpage both
> go to a folder with only 2015 recordings.  Is there another link for
> more recent recordings? Thanks, Andrea
>
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 5:26 AM Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal
> <geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov> wrote:
>

>     The next Model Evaluation Group meeting will be held on Thursday,
>     October 13 at 11:30 AM EDT.  We will record the meeting; all
>     recordings and presentations can be found in
>     https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BySqFAN_J6G4cWdpNzBRMkM4ZVE.
>
>     *Israel Jirak, Adam Clark, Burkely Gallo, David Jahn, and Eric
>     Loken* will review results and findings from the 2022 NOAA
>     Hazardous Weather Testbed Spring Forecasting Experiment.
>
>     *
>
>     *
>     *Join with Google Meet*
>     meet.google.com/ipq-bcav-uft <http://meet.google.com/ipq-bcav-uft>
>
>     Join by phone <tel:+1-617-675-4444>
>     ‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪121 111 440 9270‬#
>
>     Information about the MEG is available on the MEG page
>     <https://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/users/meg/home/>.

> Andrea J. Ray, Ph.D.
> NOAA Physical Sciences Laboratory
> 325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305-3328
> (tel) 303-497-6434
> (mobile) 303-449-9733
> andrea.ray at noaa.gov
> www.researchgate.net/profile/Andrea_Ray2
> <http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Andrea_Ray2>
> Latest publication: Assessing the Use of Climate Information
> <https://psl.noaa.gov/news/2022/030122.html>
> in State Wildlife Action Plans
> <https://psl.noaa.gov/news/2022/030122.html>

Mary L Hart
Information Officer
Lynker at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC
5830 University Research Ct., Rm. 2153-B
College Park, MD 20740
(301) 683-3821