[meg.infolist.announce] 10-13 MEG

Andrea Ray - NOAA Federal andrea.ray at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 12 16:55:03 UTC 2022

Hello Geoff, I've got a conflict for this, so I'd like to review the
recording when available, and another one I missed recently -- however, the
link in your email, and the link on the MEG webpage both go to a folder
with only 2015 recordings.  Is there another link for more recent
recordings?  Thanks, Andrea

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 5:26 AM Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal <
geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov> wrote:

> The next Model Evaluation Group meeting will be held on Thursday, October
> 13 at 11:30 AM EDT.  We will record the meeting; all recordings and
> presentations can be found in
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BySqFAN_J6G4cWdpNzBRMkM4ZVE.
>
> *Israel Jirak, Adam Clark, Burkely Gallo, David Jahn, and Eric Loken*
> will review results and findings from the 2022 NOAA Hazardous Weather
> Testbed Spring Forecasting Experiment.
>

> *Join with Google Meet*
> meet.google.com/ipq-bcav-uft
>
> Join by phone <+1-617-675-4444>
> ‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪121 111 440 9270‬#
>
> Information about the MEG is available on the MEG page
> <https://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/users/meg/home/>.

Andrea J. Ray, Ph.D.
NOAA Physical Sciences Laboratory
325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305-3328
(tel) 303-497-6434
(mobile) 303-449-9733
andrea.ray at noaa.gov
www.researchgate.net/profile/Andrea_Ray2
Latest publication: Assessing the Use of Climate Information
<https://psl.noaa.gov/news/2022/030122.html>
in State Wildlife Action Plans <https://psl.noaa.gov/news/2022/030122.html>