[Idp.gis.support] Windows ArcGIS desktop machine at NCO

Kenneth Pelman - NOAA Federal kenneth.pelman at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 2 16:48:41 UTC 2014

I am CCing our support team as well.  We use a Windows VM that contains the
relevant software that we either remote desktop into (if already on NCEP
network) or VPN into it.   However, I share the two concerns you have.
 Certainly from NCOs perspective, I do not think it would be difficult to
set up a separate Windows VM for you to  manage as you see fit.  So, my
vote would be to have separate VMs.

Ken

Kenneth Pelman
Operations Branch