[WAM-IPE] WAM-IPE trunk external for NEMS points to non-existent branch

Naomi Maruyama naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov
Tue May 23 17:06:42 UTC 2017

Hi Sam

Bob and I tried to clarify the instruction on how to create branches
from WAM-IPE trunk:

https://docs.google.com/a/noaa.gov/document/d/1iGSijW5c-y4YW29bXhZhO0SzXUz3Ywjz0e1r-xHI7hk/edit?usp=sharing

We would like your feedback before we will distribute to other users?

THanks.

naomi

Naomi Maruyama
CIRES, Univ. of Colorado at Boulder