[WAM-IPE] WAM-IPE trunk external for NEMS points to non-existent branch

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri May 19 17:22:24 UTC 2017

Bob,

No.  You should work in a branch, and your working (disk) copy should be a
checkout of your branch.  If you followed the process you described, then
you probably committed local changes to the svn:externals.  If you work in
a branch instead, you can change externals all you want without
accidentally changing the trunk.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan