[WAM-IPE] why do I not receive emails any more?

Naomi Maruyama naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov
Wed May 17 21:18:49 UTC 2017

Sam

It was not intentional. I simply did not know to which repository my
test commit was going to be committed.

It might be helpful if you could kindly set up auto-emails for that
branch as well.

Now I need to commit Bob's new changes in ipeCap.F90 to the trunk but
not branch. Here is my setting:

;---

$ svn propedit svn:externals
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/apps/WAM-IPE/trunk

               NEMS  -r90130
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/WAM-IPE/naomi
NEMS/src/atmos/gsm  -r90126
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/branches/WAM-IPE/quasitrunk
NEMS/src/atmos/nmm  -r85687
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/external_comps/NMM
             IPELIB
https://github.com/IonospherePlasmasphereElectrodynamics/ipe/branches/naomi
     IPE  -r85943
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/ipe/branches/nuopc_cap
            DATAWAM  -r73436
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/external_comps/DATAWAM/trunk
            DATAIPE  -r65981
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/external_comps/DATAIPE/trunk
~

;---

How should I change this so that my svn commit of the new ipeCap.F90
would be committed to the trunk?

Thanks.

naomi

email: naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov