[WAM-IPE] why do I not receive emails any more?

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed May 17 20:50:35 UTC 2017

Naomi,

If you want auto-emails from your ipe project in github, I suggest you use
github to do it.  My auto-email scripts rely on subversion revisions, and
github is not reliable at that.  There are some instructions here:

https://help.github.com/articles/managing-notifications-for-pushes-to-a-repository/

You should set it up to email wam-ipe at noaa.gov

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan