[WAM-IPE] Locations for WAM-IPE app and code: How can we track the previous revision changes after your re-organization?

Naomi Maruyama naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 30 08:53:58 UTC 2017

Hi Sam,

Thank you very much for your re-organization.

I have a quick question. How can we track the previous branch revision
changes after your re-organization?
Recently, Weiyu has some problems with running WAM-IPE after he made
some changes to the WAM Z(height) calculation. Some of us are discussing
to identify which versions of the code he used. For example, Weiyu's
version was the revision number 90097 of the previous WAM-IPE_NEMS201606
branch. How can we do svn diff module_MEDIATOR_SpaceWeather.F90 between
his branch version and the latest version of the trunk(90371)? Does this
work?

$ svn diff -r 90097:90371 module_MEDIATOR_SpaceWeather.F90

Thanks.

Regards,
Naomi

--