[WAM-IPE] trunk build

George Millward - NOAA Affiliate george.millward at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 12 14:46:41 UTC 2017

Houjun

I'm not sure why the trunk is pointing to tags/0.9.1 - can we set it back
to Naomi's master version?
0.9.1 is my edits for WCOSS, still a work in progress.

- and yes, there is/was that bug that Adam found - but you're better off
working with Naomi's latest master version.

Cheers

George.

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Houjun Wang - NOAA Affiliate <
houjun.wang at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Thanks, Adam.
>
> George et al, please see Adam's email about a bug fix on trunk IPELIB.
> Also IPELIB now points to tag 0.9.1; is this default now? Thanks.
>
> IPELIB          https://github.com/IonospherePlasmasphereElectrod
> ynamics/ipe/tags/0.9.1
>

> Houjun Wang
>
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Adam Kubaryk - NOAA Affiliate <
> adam.kubaryk at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>> Hi Houjun,
>>
>> I can't figure out how to reply to listserv having not received the
>> original message (I think I'm on it now), but I figured out the issue with
>> the WAM-IPE trunk from Friday, if that's still helpful to you.
>>
>> IPELIB/src/main/allocate_arrays.f90 is missing an ampersand at the end
>> of line 23, so:
>>
>>      &,apexDscalar, l_mag, WamField &
>>      &,ON_m3_msis,Tn_K_msis,N2N_m3_msis,O2N_m3_msis &
>>      &, vn_ms1_4output
>>
>> Then run "make clean" from IPELIB/src and try the NEMSAppBuilder again.
>>
>> Best,
>> Adam

Dr. George Millward
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
University of Colorado, Boulder

Visiting scientist at
NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center
325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305