[WAM-IPE] discussion topic for Wed June 7 meeting

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 5 14:42:45 UTC 2017

Tim,

There is a weekly WCOSS development issues meeting at 10 AM Eastern time on
Monday.  There we alert NCO management about WCOSS issues impacting
development work.  If your group is working towards a parallel on WCOSS
then it is important that you have at least one representative at that
meeting.  It would be best to pick someone in Boulder that works with you
on a day-by-day basis and has good technical knowledge.  We can discuss
this matter in more detail Wednesday if you wish.

I am CCing Andrew Ostpenko who runs those meetings.  Once you know who to
invite, he will add it to their calendar[s].

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan