[WAM-IPE] Realtime wam-ipe runs on theia: archive

Naomi Maruyama - NOAA Affiliate naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 27 17:19:49 UTC 2017

Rashid and Houjun,

yes, I can suggest how to change the IPE code in order to stop the run
immediately when a flux tube fails first.

Houjun:
could you please commit your IPE branch to our IPE so that I can easily
search for the differences between your IPE version vs. the IPE master in
the IPE repository on github (please also the instruction on how to work
with WAM-IPE branch:
https://docs.google.com/a/noaa.gov/document/d/1iGSijW5c-y4YW29bXhZhO0SzXUz3Ywjz0e1r-xHI7hk/edit?usp=sharing).
I am going to send you an invitation as a collaborator from github.

Thanks.
naomi

email: naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov