[WAM-IPE] Realtime wam-ipe runs on theia: archive

Naomi Maruyama - NOAA Affiliate naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 25 20:29:31 UTC 2017

Thanks.

I see that failed flux tubes in your plots and FLIP_ERR in your runs. But I
cannot suggest anything to solve the problem until I can make some test
runs.

In order to solve this issue, I would need to reproduce your run by myself,
and try to debug the run. Could you please suggest how I can do that?

Thanks.
naomi

email: naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov