[WAM-IPE] Realtime wam-ipe runs on theia

Naomi Maruyama - NOAA Affiliate naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 12 19:24:13 UTC 2017

Houjun,

Thank you very much for your kindly sharing your output files.

I have a feeling that your IPE output files were generated from only 3UT to
14UT only for each day, after looking at some of your IPE ARCHIVE directory.

In order to understand this potential issue in further detail, I would need
to understand how your restart of IPE has been set up in your script and
source code. Would you mind sharing your script and source code with which
you have generated these output files?

Thanks.
naomi

--