[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] [READ]: Questions we Need Answers To or Updates

Frances Yang - NOAA Federal frances.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 29 12:43:30 UTC 2017

Hi Pablo,

I'm so sorry.  I spoke to few people and also our budget team and we did
some digging.  The person who has the most knowledge Doris is not in the
office this week.  ASA she's back to the office next week I'll try to get
the information from her.  I should have the information by Tuesday next
week.

Thanks,
Frances