[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Thu Sep 28, 2017

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 28 15:56:37 UTC 2017

--- Matt S.

1. N-AWIPS 7.4.0 bug discovered while doing AWC service backup testing:
international SIGMET headers are incorrectly formatted when using PGEN. As
a workaround, Matt S. created a menu launcher to run NMAP off of 7.3.0,
which works correctly; will investigate further and follow up with NCO.
HSU:
1. Now that we're finally W/W free, it's a good time for preventative
maintenance on the N-AWIPS and ATCF workstations. In coordination with Mike
Brennan, we are going to try to reboot the following today:

Atlantic desk: ridges, tilefish, atcf-spr
Pacific desk: tuna
Backup desk: hurrback, bonefish, nhc-lx-atcf-bk
Other items:
None.