[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] [READ]: Questions we Need Answers To or Updates

doug fenderson - NOAA Federal doug.fenderson at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 27 13:56:34 UTC 2017

Pablo,

As mentioned on Monday Frances will investigate this and get back to you. Frances is added to the email. She will also be looking into the higher end workstation.

One of the NetApp purchases had arrived the other day and the additional drive should be arriving soon.

I reported to Mark yesterday about the chassis and the need for Steve Deputy’s group to configure the networking portion before shipping the chassis. I do mot currently have an estimated delivery date uet.

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any brevity and poor grammar.

Doug Fenderson
Infrastructure and Web Services Branch Chief
DOC/NOAA/NWS/NCEP Central OPS
Office: (301) 683-3901
Cell: (301) 310-6291