[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] [READ]: Questions we Need Answers To or Updates

Pablo Santos pablo.santos at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 27 13:49:57 UTC 2017

Doug:

Since you are not all in the daily call as we request updates daily it
becomes a let me check kind of standard answer. I understand the reason.
So given that, I am following up the questions we have had this week by
email to help you track what we are seeking an answer or update for:

1) Status of the 15 windows replacement desktops

2) Status of the high development workstation ordered

3) Status of the storage drives for the new NetApp.

4) Estimate as to when we could be receiving the chassis for the new
blaze servers.

Thanks,

Pablo

--