[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Mon Sep 18, 2017

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 18 22:18:08 UTC 2017

I looked at this today when Scott called me this afternoon. The python that
this script calls is failing. Im not really versed in python to understand
what is going on, so Ive asked others in TSB to take a look. In the
meantime, Mark and I took a look at the local ingest for GOES-E and decided
to switch over to the NESDIS feed, which I will be doing shortly. This
should help with the streaking, and hopefully someone from TSB can assist
with the python soon.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov