[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Sun Sep 17, 2017

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 18 01:40:07 UTC 2017

All,
We restored the storm-surge MEOW data into AWIPS2 GFE  for Puerto Rico.
There were several issues. Users have to make sure that select what
category the storm is when running the GFE tool.
There was also an ingest issue into AWIPS that TSB resolved Sunday Evening.
The Puerto Rico storm surge values currently are set for  a cat three storm
and can be viewed in D2D under the MOM and MEOW model names.

Chris