[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Sun Sep 17, 2017
nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sun Sep 17 13:05:57 UTC 2017
Here is today's summary of NHC computer operations:
--- Craig Mattocks
1. GFE/NCP issues: MRF had difficulties logging into the marine chat room.
TSB AWIPS Sysadmin Chris Mello investigated and opened a Trouble Ticket
1. ATCF issues: Performance is slow for Hurricane Jose due to the large
size of the A-deck (now approaching 38 MB).
2. Other Techincal issues: Regular SHIPS print out for Hurricane Jose was
not received, but SHIPS was in the intensity output (and A-deck) on ATCF.
TSB will investigate.
1. HSU received approval for a GOES-16 Mesoscale Domain Sectors (MDS)
request for TS Maria from 00-18 UTC today (Sept 17).
2. NHC guidance suite now being run on WCOSS for 6 storms: Jose, Maria,
Norma, Lee, Otis, and JTWC's Talim.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts