[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Strategy for This weekend as Jose and Others Ramp Up

Pablo Santos pablo.santos at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 15 21:13:00 UTC 2017

**

*All:*

*

This will be the TSB strategy through Monday Sept 18. We will re assess
on Monday for the rest of the week.:

 1.

    Craig Mattocks:Will be on site Saturday and Sunday  8 AM to 4 PM.

 2.

    Chris Mello: Will be on site 4 PM to Midnight Saturday and Sunday.

 3.

    Matt Sardi: Will be on call anytime to assist with any issues that
    Craig and Chris need help with and to provide support for web as
    Matt Onderlinde will be out of town and not available through
    Tuesday. Should additional web support be needed, Matt will contact
    Dave Zelinsky if needed.

On Monday we will re asses the contingency plan for the rest of the week
during the weekly TSB meeting.

Pablo will be on call through the weekend should SSU need help with
surge collaboration or  HSU with National TCV. He can be reached from
office land lines on his cell (954-559-4965) anytime.

*Pablo

--

Dr. Pablo Santos
Acting Chief