[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Thu Sep 14, 2017

Craig Mattocks - NOAA Federal craig.mattocks at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 14 14:39:36 UTC 2017

Regarding HSU #1 (from SDM’s log):

ECMWF DELAY

19a. 1803Z - ECMWF Service desk reported the following..Dear colleagues, Due to some technical problems the dissemination of ECMWF atmospheric High Resolution forecast products for the 12 Z cycle will be delayed.  1817Z - The  dissemination of ECMWF products for the 12Z  cycle of the high-resolution forecast (wave) GWAVE will be delayed. As soon as we have further details we will inform you.As soon as we have further details we will inform you. For more up to date information, you may refer to ECMWF service status page at

http://www.ecmwf.int/en/service-status

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

19b. 1850Z - OPC and NCF inquired about the delay. Passed the information to them..

19c. 1935Z - TIDE /prod12/ens_tracker/ecme/jecmwf_tc_genesis production job failed due to the lack of data. Acting SOS Matt reran the job upon arrival of the needed file. Job completed successfully. (RJS/RRH)

Craig