[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Thu Sep 14, 2017

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 14 12:52:13 UTC 2017

--- Matt Onderlinde

1) OFCL AL12 for Jose only coming in for 00z (no 12z data) for several days
now.

2) Security Camera display remains offline in TAFB and WFO Miami ops area
(see log entry from yesterday).
HSU:
1) ECMWF came in very late. (12Z cycle, Sep 13th)

2) L Avila: My office PC has been doing something for "windows" all night.
I could not use it. (nor had time either)
Other items:
n/a
NHC RFCs:
CCB weekly RFC spreadsheet (NHC section):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1260a5R22RYZXbb2XJm09ljFFEqSJ0MH8AebGqXRZx3U/edit#gid=3