[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] Acting TSB Chief on Wednesday

Dr. Pablo Santos pablo.santos at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 13 02:15:29 UTC 2017

All:

After clearing it with Ed, i will be assisting the WFO visiting SW coast to start storm surge survey tomorrow. Craig Mattocks will be acting TSB chief tomorrow. He will be running the weekly TSB call to be held tomorrow at 10 AM. I will be back full speed on thursday.  The WFO will continue surveys into Thursday and Friday. it is possible someone from SSU joins them Thursday and/or Friday.

Matt Onderline is doing morning rounds and will be calling for me the morning NCO call.

Pablo

Dr. Pablo Santos
Meteorologist In Charge
National Weather Service