[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Sep 05, 2017
nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 5 13:33:05 UTC 2017
Here is today's summary of NHC computer operations:
1. HSU will use one of the right stand up desks for operations. NCO
2. nwps_ep and nwps_al are now flowing into NAWIPS.
1. The ECMWF Monday 00Z run arrived over 40 minutes late into both AWIPS
and NAWIPS. HSU coordinated with SDM. It appeared to be an isolated server
issue at NCEP.
2. HSU reported problems with the Storm Genesis probability software.
Output does not look correct.Jose and Mello will follow up.
1. The front office sent out a request to update personal information to
the HSU staff.
2. NCO is building an NAWIPS box fore use Storm Surge in the Fish Bowl.
1. There is an open NCO ticket to open the NCEP firewall to allow mesoscale
wind observations to ingest into AWIPS2.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts