[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sun Oct 29, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sun Oct 29 16:51:29 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Sun Oct 29 2017 12:51:24 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Day Shift

Pacific Forecaster: A Latto

Atlantic Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Surface Analyst: M Huffman

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: Could not log into Collaboration server again. "Unable to
log into XMPP server" alertviz banner came up and went right back to login
screen. Midshift reported similar issues and that they were kicked off
collaboration a few times. Finally was able to log in after about 20
attempts. It then took several more times to get into the actual
Collaboration room. Once finally there, it displays my name as the user
name, and not TAFB Atlantic Forecaster. AlertViz banners then persisted
with about 5 per minute complaining about user role. Eventually closed and
kept Collaboration off on LX6 as it was completely inoperable. NCF TT#
152191 was opened back in September and remains open. Eric from NCF said
that the ticket was currently listed at MEDIUM priority. We agreed if we
escalate it to do it on Monday to HIGH (if necessary).

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: