[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Oct 28, 2017

Jeffrey Lewitsky - NOAA Federal jeffrey.lewitsky at noaa.gov
Sat Oct 28 16:39:50 UTC 2017

Hi Craig,

This occurred on the mid-shift for the Atlantic Forecaster and was
displaying in the AWIPS bulletin WRKNWA.

********** NH2 NWPS ALERT MESSAGE ********* START OF NH2 MESSAGE ERROR -
CANNOT FIND BATHY FILE IN /usr/local/nwps/fix/bathy_dbERROR - EXITING NWPS
RUNEND OF NH2 MESSAGE ********* NH2 NWPS ALERT MESSAGE **********

I did a 06z run when I came in this morning and I did not get the same
message.

Jeff