[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Oct 21, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sun Oct 22 01:37:15 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Sat Oct 21 2017 21:37:09 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Atlantic Forecaster: E Rivera-Acevedo

Surface Analyst: M Formosa

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: Received "JMS Connectivity Error" banners. Called NCF (our
phones have been down). Rob from NCF said that there was a national problem
where LDM failed on cp1 that could have resulted in loss of data but we
should be back up now.

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues: Update on phones from Tony Reynes: Verizon had a fiber optic
line cut. They had sent a crew to repair but the crew was not equipped to
repair fiber optics so they are now awaiting a new crew to hopefully fix
the problem later tonight.

Miscellaneous issues: