[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Thu Oct 19, 2017

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Oct 19 14:21:54 UTC 2017

--- Mello

1. The Atlantic Graphicast was sent from STARFISH but never made it to the
web after several attempts. The Pacific forecaster was able to send the
Atlantic Graphicast from DEBOUT. TSB will follow up.

2. NCO restored the local GOES East and West local data feed. We will
coordinate when we will switch back to our local ingest.

HSU:
1. Doug will resort the remaining Red Hat 7 NAWIPS workstations back to Red
Hat 6 that should fix the scatterometer data.