[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Oct 11, 2017

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 11 17:41:16 UTC 2017

--- PS

1.) Jeremy from NCF called referencing a ticket from Chris Mello
regarding "style rolls" in D2D. He was going to do some work on whatever
style rolls are - Chris Mello to follow this up.

2.) Update: Scat data still displays incorrectly on Shiner, and microwave
data also looks a bit unusual as well - We are aware of this. NCO is
looking into this and should the issue not be resolved in a week or two we
will revert systems back to REL6. See email on this sent by Matt Sardi
today as well.
HSU:
None reported since yesterday.

1.) ATCF Server 1 memory upgrade scheduled for tomorrow.