[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Oct 07, 2017

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Sun Oct 8 05:49:45 UTC 2017

All,

FYI, I checked with SDM at ~ -5:30Z re: the ASCAT-A outage, unfortunately
they weren't able to give me a restoration time estimate. Apparently NESDIS
rebooted their server, which briefly restored the data feed around 20Z, but
then it died again.

It does look like ASCAT-B data is ingesting.

Matt

Matthew Sardi
Meteorologist/Programmer
NHC/Technology & Science Branch