[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] [READ]: Questions we Need Answers To or Updates

doug fenderson - NOAA Federal doug.fenderson at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 3 11:03:28 UTC 2017

Credit card purchases are allowed at the local site level but based of our
specifications if purchasing IT items.  The larger purchases are done via
our Budget team of 3 folks.  IWSB simply is your interface to provide you
the answers.  The paperwork submittal has dedicated folks that have been
around.  All the issues stemmed from AGO and their want to combine our
separate requests.  We have not means to stop that.

Email:  doug.fenderson at noaa.gov