[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] [READ]: Questions we Need Answers To or Updates

Pablo Santos pablo.santos at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 2 21:19:45 UTC 2017

Perfectly understandable. I have ran an office for many years too and
the way they have us running our budgets is a travesty.

But let me suggest to you that certain purchases we can then just handle
from down here. Not all purchases you must do. To be honest you don't
have the resources with the vacancy rate you guys have.

So the only option available here is to accept that reality and rather
than trying to do it all, well there are certain purchases, specially
the smaller ones, we can handle locally better being able to prevent
this kind of stuff from happening.

As it is yes we lost a lot on money on not being able to complete those
purchases.

Pablo