[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Oct 02, 2017
nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 2 18:00:16 UTC 2017
Here is today's summary of NHC computer operations:
1) The in-house JHT genesis tool is not functioning correctly. TSB asked
Jose to look into this.
2) Doug looked into the Bonefish performance last Friday. The fix was to
roll back the NVIDIA driver to an earlier version. Please let TSB or Doug
know if similar issues on Bonefish happen again.
1) Video card upgrades were done by Doug Gaer
2) On Tuesday (Oct 3rd), WCOSS machines Luna and Tide will be unavailable
for a 24-hr parallel prod test. Please let TSB know if anything strange
happens when connecting to WCOSS as it sometimes tends to do when NCO does
work on WCOSS.
3) On Wednesday (Oct 4th) NCO will remove the /gpfs/hps/nhc links to
/gpfs/hps3/nhc on the WCOSS Crays. TSB has made the necessary changes to
our code, but please let TSB know if there is any difficulty connecting to
or sending and retrieving files to/from WCOSS this week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts