[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Fri Nov 24, 2017

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 24 19:17:39 UTC 2017

TAFB Shift Log for Fri Nov 24 2017 14:17:33 GMT-0500 (EST)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: M Tichacek

Atlantic Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Surface Analyst: M Formosa

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: NH1/Pacific RWPS missing timesteps (different issue than
availability of WCOSS-dev runs). SREF data in D2D/AWIPS has been showing
several previous runs in the first frames prior to the latest run which
never used to occur. DOZENS of TPCProb runs show up in GFE/AWIPS and are
not being purged. We should only be storing the last 2 runs. 4 runs of
TPCWindProbPrelim are also being stored when we should only be storing the
last 2 runs.

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues:

Miscellaneous issues: