[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Nov 21, 2017

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 21 20:05:23 UTC 2017

All,
We changed the script to point  so it will find the rwps data in the new
location.. I ran the script and the 00Z  Atlantic rwps run just came into
GFE. The Pacific should be in shortly.

I will be working Wednesday and Friday this week and will follow up to make
sure the rwps data is flowing into GFE ...Not sure how reliable the data
flow will be...but we should at least get some daily data..

Best Regards

Chris