[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Wed Nov 08, 2017

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 9 02:39:41 UTC 2017

HSU Shift Log for Wed Nov 08 2017 21:39:35 GMT-0500 (EST)

Shift: R

Forecaster: M Brennan

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: When retrieving guidance for Rina tonight, I'm got prompted
for a password for the nhc.prod account on devcwcoss - it appears the
machine is "up" but not reachable by our scripts. I discussed with Monica
and changed the bottom 4 command lines at the end of the
$ATSCRIPTS/nhc_ftpfiles.sh script from "P1" which is both the prod and dev
Phase 1 machines to "PROD". That took care of the problem and we should be
OK overnight.

N-AWIPS issues:

AWIPS-2/NCP issues:

Other Techincal issues: