[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Thu May 25, 2017

Mark DeMaria - NOAA Federal mark.demaria at noaa.gov
Thu May 25 16:55:42 UTC 2017

Monica:

After a little more investigation of the problem, I don't think the SA
intentionally when ahead with this without regard to the forecaster
implications. I will do some follow-up with NCO to firm up confirmation
procedures, but the stability of the system itself (which is what was being
fixed) might have played some role. Fortunately, nothing too serious was
lost today, and this provided an opportunity to clarify our procedures
before the main part of the hurricane season starts.

Thanks,

Mark