[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Fri May 19, 2017

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Fri May 19 16:58:45 UTC 2017

--- Mark

There some problems with the ballyhoo workstation freezing up for short
periods of time, but the system was able to recover. We will continue to
monitor that system.

The troublesome cumulus system has remained stable since the last round of
configuration changes, but Evelyn only loaded a limited set of SPFs
yesterday. Gladys is working on the system today with a more extensive set
of SPFs and the system is stable so far.

We will need to install an AWIPS patch on Monday from 10:30 to 11:30 AM.
TAFB indicated that is their best time window, and there are no issues for
HSU unless there is an active tropical cyclone.