[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Thu May 18, 2017

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Thu May 18 14:34:04 UTC 2017

All,

The GOES-16 data is back in AWIPS2 now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

When you notice the data is out from any system, please add an entry in the
feedback form!:https://docs.google.com/a/noaa.gov/forms/d/e/
1FAIpQLSePBDbMrGa5tWKxHZSbQnywbUAdHfhNhHMYwEVQoEV4DVwh8Q/viewform

301-683-1553 <(301)%20683-1553>
monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>