[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue May 16, 2017

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Tue May 16 17:21:44 UTC 2017

All, in an attempt to switch over the processing of the GOES-16 in AWIPS2
from scp to and LDM feed, sending of the GOES-16 data to AWIPS2 was turned
off in anticipation of the switchover. Unfortunately, some complications
have come up and this switch has still not taken place. The person who
oversees the code that processes the GOES-16 data into NAWIPS and AWIPS2 is
on AL today, and therefore you will not see GOES-16 in your AWIPS machines
today.

Once the POC gets back, or the issues with the switch gets resolved with
NCO (whichever happens first), data should start flowing into your AWIPS
again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>